To celebrate 20 years as Europe’s leading hedge fund event, Gaim as you know it has changed. The formal agenda has been halved to make dedicated space on the schedule for One to One meetings.
Bringing together inspirational thinkers
At Gaim 2014 sessions will focus on collaboration and idea sharing between the key figures driving the hedge fund industry forward. This includes discussions on the hedge fund business model, investment strategies and economic developments – from both the investor and manager perspectives with speakers such as:
- Steven Algert, The J. Paul Getty Trust
- Gavyn Davis, Fulcrum Asset Management
- Theodore Economou, CEO, CERN Pension Fund
- Michael Hasenstab, Franklin Templeton Fixed Income Group
- Angelique Sellers, The Pennsylvania State University
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Universa Investments
- Simon Lee, Head Of Investments, Lloyds Banking Group
- Tomas Arlia, GE Asset Management
- Eric Sprott, Sprott Asset Management
- Matthew Sargaison, AHL
- Sahm Adrangi, Kerrisdale Capital
- Kari Vatanen, Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company
- Fred Brettschneider, LibreMax Capital
Connecting funds with the right investors
With a ratio of 41% hedge fund managers and 45% investors and asset allocators attending Gaim, this year it will be even easier to connect with the right business prospects. Managers now have their own private meeting table to host investor meetings through-out the event and there are allocated time on the conference agenda for 38 half an hour One to One manager/investor meetings which means no risk of missing out on any of the sessions. Delegates can use the online/mobile meeting planner to profile their fund, search for investors by active strategy and schedule meetings up to 4 weeks before the event.
Hedge fund managers can also promote their funds in the Delegate QuickFire showcase and make initial connections during manager/investor speed networking.
Want to find out more? Visit the Gaim website to view the latest programme and book your place: http://www.icbi-gaim.com/fkn2387hfnu
Picture: (c) Nmedia—Fotolia.com