(Global Fund Search) – A Nordic institutional investor is searching for a Global Macro fund. The expected allocation is $10-20 Million (one or possibly two managers will be chosen).
- Universe: Cross asset, at least three asset classes simultaneously
- Objective: Low correlation to broad traditional markets and sound risk/portfolio management
- Style: Discretionary or systematic or blend
- Benchmark: UST or a preferred HFR index
- Return expectation: 5-20% return target, Sharpe +1.5
- Team: Not too driven by any house view
- Liquidity: The investor is flexible (better liquidity is preferred)
- Minimum track: 3 years (Composite or fund level)
- Minimum strategy/fund AUM: USD 150 Million
- The investor is flexible regarding vehicle (off-shore accepted)
- Net of fees
- If you submit a composite or single portfolio, please also provide the returns of the proposed fund itself (see Q5)
Benchmark: We are benchmark agnostic on this particular investment; however, since many GM hedge funds use different benchmarks, we will use our internally calculated metrics to compare returns volatility adjusted, and it is therefore not too important for us if the fund itself chooses to compare against a particular HFR-index, T-bills, or multi-asset portfolio.
Sharpe ratio: 1.5 is a “stretch target”. Sharpe target 1+ is also interesting.
Multi-Manager: Multi-Manager solutions are accepted if the fee level is competitive.
November 16th, 2022 (Cut-off: Midnight CET, Expiry date inclusive)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Reverse solicitation: This search constitutes a reverse solicitation process as described under AIFMD, MiFID II and MiFIR whereby the investor (using GFS as an agent) on its own (exclusive) initiative and with the intention of investing in (or initially receiving information regarding) AIF(s) or its AIFM (or an intermediary acting on their behalf), investment services or activities, or its financial instruments. GFS has documentation (i.e., “paper trail”) if requested by authorities.
To review the search and apply, asset managers need to register (for free) on globalfundsearch.com