Stockholm (HedgeNordic) – Marketing, sales, investor relations and similar trades are essential for an asset manager. These functions require attention and consideration when setting up, and through the whole life cycle. It is not too often that a really good team of portfolio managers and a solid team that has an eye on the marketing side come together. But when they do, magic tends to happen.
In HedgeNordic´s latest report we take a deep dive to the at times -strangely- underestimated relevance of marketing and sales for hedge funds, done right. We here from experts in the field, introduce some (fintech) solutions that can aid in your communications efforts, look into some trends in the space and revisit some of the legal and regulatory framework.
Enjoy the read and access the full report here: Marketing & Sales for Hedge Funds
Articles featured in this report include:
- Quick & Dirty over Fit & Proper
- Asset Retention
- The Ambition is to Become the Amazon of Asset Management
- Digital Marketing Trends That Will Help You To Raise Assets
- Hedge Funds Need Technology To Survive
- Is Your Fundraising Sustainable?
- Fund Marketing Power House Sets Off
- Why Ireland Ticks the box as a Fund Domicile
- Structuring and Marketing of European Domiciled Hedge Funds
- Legislation Governing the Establishment and Operation of AIF in Sweden
- Where Morningstar Meets Tripadvisor
- Time to Close the Tap