A Fight for Recognition at the European Level
Stockholm (HedgeNordic) – More than a dozen Nordic hedge funds have been shortlisted for this year’s HFM European Hedge Fund Performance Awards, an event that recognizes and rewards the best performing hedge funds in Europe. The winners across 45 categories will be announced on June 6 at Old Billingsgate in London.
The winners of the HFM European Hedge Fund Performance Awards will be picked by an expert panel comprised of institutional and private investors, as well as investment consultants. Shortlisted funds will be judged on both quantitative and qualitative factors.
A summary of all Nordic hedge funds shortlisted for the HFM European Hedge Fund Performance Awards can be found below:
- Equity – newcomer: Adrigo Small & Midcap L/S;
- European equity long term performance (5 years) – under $500m: Accendo Capital, Origo Quest 1 and QQM Equity Hedge;
- European equity – over $500m: Bodenholm Fund;
- European equity – under $500m: Elementa, Incentive Active Value Fund and QQM Equity Hedge;
- Fixed income: Danske Invest Hedge Fixed Income Strategies Fund, HP Hedge Danish Bonds and Nykredit KOBRA Hedge Fund;
- Global equity – over $500m: Formuepleje Penta and Rhenman Healthcare Equity L/S;
- Global equity long-term performance (5 years) – over $500m: Formuepleje Penta, Rhenman Healthcare Equity L/S and Sector Healthcare Fund;
- Global equity long-term performance (5 years) – under $500m: AAM Absolute Return Fund;
- Macro long-term performance (5 years) – over $500m: IPM Systematic Macro Fund and Nordkinn Fixed Income Macro;
- Macro – over $500m: IPM Systematic Macro Fund, Nektar and Nordkinn Fixed Income Macro;
- Multi-strategy – under $1bn: Formue Nord Markedsneutral;
- Newcomer – managed futures: Volt Diversified Alpha Fund;
- Ucits – multi-strategy: Norron Target.
To see the full list of nominees, click here.