Stockholm (HedgeNordic) – More than a dozen Nordic hedge funds are on the initial list of nominations for the 18th edition of the EuroHedge Awards, one of the main annual events in the European hedge fund industry. The EuroHedge Awards aim to recognise and reward the best risk-adjusted performers in the European hedge fund industry in 2018 across a range of categories.
The nominations and winners are decided by a quantitative methodology that combines two measures: Sharpe ratios and absolute returns. The winners of the EuroHedge Awards 2018 will be announced on January 24 next year at the Grosvenor House in London.
A summary of the Nordic hedge funds shortlisted for the EuroHedge Awards 2018 can be found below:
- European Equity – under $500m: Keel Capital Foghorn;
- European Equity – over $500m: Bodenholm One, Gladiator;
- Global Equity: Formuepleje Penta;
- Specialist Sector Equity: AAM Absolute Return, Rhenman Healthcare Equity Long/Short, Sector Healthcare;
- Fixed Income: Borea European Credit (Hoyrente), HP Hedge, SEB Eureka Fixed Income Relative Value;
- Specialist Finance: Scandinavian Credit;
- Commodity & Currency: IPM Systematic Currency;
- Long-Term Performance (5 years) – Equity Strategies: Formuepleje Penta, Gladiator, Rhenman Healthcare Equity Long/Short;
- Long-Term Performance (5 years) – Macro, Fixed Income & Relative Value: Formuepleje Epikur;
- Long-Term Performance (10 years) – Equity Strategies: Gladiator;
- Long-Term Performance (10 years) – Macro, Fixed Income & Relative Value: Nektar.
Picture © doomu—shutterstock