(Global Fund Search) – A Danish Institutional Investor is searching for an absolute return strategy for an allocation of EUR 40 million. The mandate will be allocated to one manager and will form part of a well-diversified portfolio.
- Absolute return target: 12M LIBOR/12M EURIBOR + 2-3%, Net
- Correlation to equities and fixed income close to zero
- 12-month rolling drawdowns should be less than -20%
- Investment Space: Liquid assets. No private investments in the strategy
- Number of underlying strategies/funds:
- Fund-of-funds: Minimum 10 different managers
- Multi-strategy: Minimum 4 different strategies
- Track Record: Minimum 5 years within the proposed strategy (hard restriction).
- Minimum strategy AuM: $750m (Soft)
- Liquidity: Preferably monthly, quarterly accepted.
- Reporting: Monthly/quarterly review of performance and attribution across strategy buckets (for multi-strategy) / strategies (for fund-of-funds).
- Fee level/structure: Important
- ESG: Live up to UN Global Compact, as a minimum, but ambitious ESG approach are preferred.
- UN PRI Signatory: Please disclose signatory status
- SFDR classification: Please disclose which article the fund is. Article 8 preferred.
The replies to this RFP will be used as the first screen (1st round). Managers qualifying for the 2nd round will be asked to answer additional questions and provide further information. A final shortlist will follow from the 2nd round.
Preference for EUR hedged (Gross of fees), USD or other currencies (unhedged) is also accepted.
- Fund/Pooled vehicle.
- No European Union tax haven blacklisted countries where the vehicles are incorporated.
Deadline: February 15, 2023
For more information please visit www.globalfundsearch.com
Picture: (c) Bacho—shutterstock.com