(Promotion): Investment strategies for quant investors and their managers
Quant Invest is the premier business event in Europe for quant investors and managers and examines the latest strategies and innovations in this field of finance.
An industry benchmark for innovation for the last 8 years, Quant Invest represents an opportunity to network with Europe’s top quant investors, managers and advisors.
Key speakers include:
* Albert Menkveld, Professor of Finance, VU University Amsterdam
* Dennis Pilsworth, CTO, AHL/MSS
* Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, Chief Scientist, Capital Fund Management
* James Holloway, CIO, Piquant Technologies
Here are 10 great reasons to attend the event:
- Hear Mark Hutchinson’s findings of research investigating the influence of financial crises on trend following returns, which analyse whether you should keep your trust and conviction in CTA strategies
- Gain first-hand knowledge on the challenges and trends large pension funds and sovereign wealth funds are facing in the future and adapt your offering accordingly
- Explore how to utilise AI techniques to enhance your investments by joining one of our “Disrupting the market” roundtables hosted by Piquant Technologies, FRM and PAAMCO
- Join industry pioneer Dennis Pilsworth, CTO, AHL at his interactive roundtable investigating ways to leverage big data in the Quant and CTA space
- Learn how the likes of USS, Mercer and RPM are getting the most out of CTA strategies whilst others struggle with performance
- Allow experts from Mercer and AIMA to enlighten your perception of hedge funds by learning what comparisons are valid to really understand their performance
- Be part of a discussion exploring how much disclosure & visibility you will have to offer in the future to entice the likes of USS and Aberdeen Asset Management
- Discover to what extent “DIY Quant trading” will impact on your market in terms of movement and volatility and how you can take advantage of this possible disruption
- Take advantage of our ample networking opportunities including 1-2-1 partnering using our own networking manager, our event app and dedicated networking lunches and 1920’s style drinks reception
- Gain insights on the latest research carried out by top notch academics from University of Oxford, King’s College, University of London & Johns Hopkins University, Imperial College London and University College Cork
The event includes: interactive technical roundtables, an exhibition showcase with on-floor seminars, one-to-one partnering sessions, an online meeting system and fun cocktail parties.
See the full programme and speaker line up online. click here!
Registering before Friday 1st August will save you £345. Register now!
If you are part of the quant community, this is the annual meeting you cannot miss out on. Get involved and register today!