Stockholm (HedgeNordic) – Much of our work at HedgeNordic focuses around the Nordic Hedge Index, an equally-weighted index that tracks the performance of the Nordic hedge fund industry. To help keeping our audience – you! – up to date with what is happening in the Nordic hedge fund industry, we have implemented a new function. The “Follow Fund” function will notify followers about new articles published on your followed funds and conveniently delivered to you through e-mail notifications.
To “Follow” a hedge fund from the Nordic Hedge Index and receive direct alerts about freshly-published articles about the fund:
- Enter the fund name in the search button on the main page of the Nordic Hedge Index. This will lead you to the fund page within the Nordic Hedge Index database.
- Click the “Follow” button that sits next to the fund’s name and enter your e-mail address.
You will then receive e-mail notifications every time HedgeNordic publishes a new article on this fund. Of course you can pick and chose and follow several funds. The “Follow” function will only be available to a select group of hedge funds within the Nordic Hedge Index at the beginning.
- Ress Life Investments
- Taiga Fund
- Nordkinn Fixed Income Macro Fund
- HP Hedge Danish Bonds
- HP Hedge Fixed Income
- St. Petri L/S
- SEB Eureka Fixed Income Relative Value
- Carlsson Norén Yield Opportunity
- Carlsson Norén Macro Fund
- Atlant Edge
- Atlant Green Tech Metals
- Atlant Högräntefond
- Atlant Multi-Strategy
- Atlant Opportunity
- Atlant Protect
- Atlant Sharp
- Atlant Stability
- Brummer Multi-Strategy
- CABA Hedge
- Coeli Absolute European Equity
- Nordea Nordic Rates Opportunity Fund II
- Nordea European Rates Opportunity Fund
- Othania Invest
- Othania Bæredygtig Makro
- Othania Etisk Formuevækst
- Othania Stabil Investering
- QQM Equity Hedge
- Excalibur Fixed Income
- Lynx (Sweden)
- Scandinavian Credit Fund I
Follow your favourite Nordic hedge fund and stay up to date with what is happening in the Nordic hedge fund industry!