Stockholm (HedgeNordic) – Several Nordic hedge funds have been shortlisted for this year’s HFMWeek European Hedge Fund Performance Awards, which will recognize and reward the best performing European-based hedge funds of the past 12 months. The winners in each of the 42 categories will be announced at a dinner at the Hurlingham Club in London on April 26, 2018. All awards finalists will also be honored at the dinner.
The winners will be picked by a judging panel comprised of institutional investors, private investors and investment consultants, with the panel being chaired by HFMWeek editorial staff. The judging panel’s decisions will consider risk-adjusted performance, qualitative information and structural criteria.
A summary of the Nordic hedge funds shortlisted for the European Hedge Fund Performance Awards can be found below:
- European equity long-term performance (5 years) under $500m: Accendo Capital and Origo Quest 1;
- Event driven under $500m: Accendo Capital;
- Fixed income: Asgard Fixed Income Fund and MIRA Alpha;
- Fund of hedge funds long-term performance (5 years) under $500m: Merrant Alpha Select;
- Global equity long-term performance under $500m: AAM Absolute Return Fund and Sector Zen Fund;
- Macro over $500m: IPM Systematic Macro Fund and Nordkinn Fixed Income Macro Fund;
- Managed futures/CTA over $1bn: SEB Asset Selection IC USD;
- Managed futures long-term performance (5 years) over $1bn: Lynx;
- Newcomer macro: SEB Diversified IC EUR;
- Ucits managed futures: SEB Asset Selection IC USD.
To see the full list of nominees, click here.
Picture © shutterstock