Stockholm (HedgeNordic) – Nordic hedge funds, as expressed by the Nordic Hedge Index NHX, gained an estimated 1.18% in February (74% reported).
The month was characterized by broad gains with all sub-categories showing positive returns for the month. Multi-strategy and equity strategies performed particularly well with gains of 1,39% and 1.29% respectively.
For the year, CTAs remain the worst performing strategy group and the only one to be negative for the two first months of 2017. However, February provided some relief for the strategy with managers such as RPM and Lynx recovering strongly from the losses seen in January.
See the full report below:
Picture (c): Sergey-Nivens-shutterstock.com
Relaterade inlägg: (WP)
Latest posts by Jonathan Furelid (see all)
- Ress Life Investments posts record month - 25/04/2017
- Nordic hedge funds march on in March - 24/04/2017
- CTA returns remain muted in first quarter, Nordic managers lag - 13/04/2017
- Nordic hedge funds nominated for performance awards - 29/03/2017
- Rhenman praises advisory board - 29/03/2017