Stockholm (HedgeNordic) – Teaming up with Swedish property asset and fund manager Catella as global coordinator, real asset manager Northern Horizon is launching a public real estate fund, investing into Baltic properties, in December.
The fund, named Baltic Horizon, which raised 20.5 MEUR in a first capital raising round during the summer, is currently listed on the Nasdaq Tallinn exchange but will also be listed on Nasdaq Stockholm once the current round of financing is secured. Target date for listing on Nasdaq Stockholm is set to December 8.
The aim is to raise 80 MEUR in order to acquire additional commercial properties in the Baltic capital cities of Riga, Vilnius and Tallinn that the asset manager deems attractive. The current portfolio consists of seven properties.
The fund will be marketed towards retail investors in Estonia, Sweden, Denmark and Finland as well as to professional/ institutional investors elsewhere.
The funds largest investor is Sweden’s church pension fund.
Picture: (c) kavalenkava-shutterstock-com
Relaterade inlägg: (WP)
Latest posts by Jonathan Furelid (see all)
- Ress Life Investments posts record month - 25/04/2017
- Nordic hedge funds march on in March - 24/04/2017
- CTA returns remain muted in first quarter, Nordic managers lag - 13/04/2017
- Nordic hedge funds nominated for performance awards - 29/03/2017
- Rhenman praises advisory board - 29/03/2017